Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello Kitty Thank You Card


Tomorrow is Karli's last day at Mother's Day Out. She has gone every Tuesday and Thursday in June and July from 9:30 to 4:00. YES, you read right....until 4:00!!! I got to spend a lot of time upstairs in my crop room! I wanted to make her teacher, Miss Kristina, a cute card to let her know how much we appreciate her. Of course I wanted to pull out my Create a Critter cartride, but decided on something different. HELLO KITTY just jumped out at me and I was so excited to use it for only the 2nd time. This cartride has a card function, so every image can be made into a card with ease! I cut her out at 5 inches and the little heart she's holding was the perfect place for a stamp. "Thanks so much" is from the Everyday Occasions Stamp Set from My Pink Stamper. For the inside saying I used the Beyond Birthdays cartridge. I added stickles to her hair bow and dots around the heart. I loved how it turned out and Karli can't wait to give it to her teacher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!