Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hang in there card.

Marcus has a friend that is really going through a tough time right now with his health. He is going to visit him soon and asked me to make a card for him to take. I thought about doing just a plain ol' card that just had a simple sentiment like "thinking of you", but I thought he needed something to bring a smile on his face! So, I went to my favorite Cricut cartridge.....can you guess?....Create a Critter!!! I haven't used this cute little monkey yet and thought it would make the perfect card. It's fun and not so girly!! Of course I had to add a little Stickles glitter to the leaves, but that's it! I used Wild Card for the "Hang in there" and got out my Cuttlebug to emboss the card and sentiment tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!