Thursday, July 1, 2010

Color Challenge with My Pink Stamper


So today I decided I would participate in the Color Challenge over at The Pink Stamper. The challenge is to create a project using the colors pink, brown, ORANGE, and green. ORANGE.....those of you that know me, know I hate ORANGE (and the reasons why)!! Well, I love pink and brown together and pink and green together, but where does the orange fit in? My first thought was my favorite zoo animal, the giraffe. But then how would I use pink and green? I went to my stash of ribbon (see last post), and found this cute orange ribbon with green polka dots. (Did I just say cute orange?!) That was my inspiration. I figured the dots in the ribbon would work with the dots in my giraffe. Now my thought was how I was going to incorporate pink. Since this was Robyn's (My Pink Stamper) challenge and her favorite color is pink, I would think outside the box and make my giraffe pink! When going through my paper I came across this adorable giraffe printed paper I used for the background! (This is my favorite part about the card.) I included a stacked journal box and added a My Pink Stamper stamp that says "What's Up?" to finish it off. (The top layer is really green, but it looks blue in this picture for some reason.) Robyn will be selecting one entry with random.com to win one of her newest lines of stamp sets called Buggy Puns. Fingers crossed that I win. I really, really want these stamps!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! This is my favorite cartridge also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is FABULOUS!love the background paper and that ribbon is just a perfect touch with that pink cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!