Directions for a Tri-Fold Card
1. Cut a 12x12 piece of card stock in half.
2. Score at 2", 4", 8" and 10".
3. With a paper trimmer, place paper at 1 1/2 and cut from the 2" to the 10" score lines.
4. Flip your paper and do the same on the other side.
5. Follow the picture below for the folding.....not sure how to explain it in a way that people can understand! :)
6. I cut all my top paper 1/4 inches smaller than each section I am putting on the base.
I hope that is clear enough for everyone that wanted to know how to make a tri-fold card. It's really not as difficult as it looks. Once you make one, you will be hooked!