Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moooving card

I made an adorable card for our neighbors that are moving to Colorado this weekend. I am submitting it for My Pink Stamper's Design Team. She asked us to create something using our favorite Cricut cartridge and using the colors turquoise, orange, brown and green.  This was the first time I made a longer card of this type. I loved how this card turned out (and my play on words)!! TFL


Recipe:
8"x9" sheet of turquoise paper (folded in half)
Green grass cut at 8 3/4" (used Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge)
Cows cut at 3", 2 3/4" and 2 1/2"
Orange font was cut at 1 1/2" (Gypsy Font & Mickey Font....welded w/ Gypsy)
Pop dots for the cows
Black gel pen for stitching
Green gem on little cows bow (from CAC lamb)

(inside)
Lamb cut at 3"
Font cut at 1 1/2" Gypsy Font.....welded w/Gypsy)


10 comments:

  1. Lol! Love the card! Too cute! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, your cows turned out darling! And the sentiments are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I sure hope you make the team. You always have great projects!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!!! What a creative genuis you are. Best of luck to you. Hope you make the team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Great job!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This an adorable card, so creative! I am new to your blog, I snooped around and you have a lot of really cute projects. The pictures of your daughter in her dance costumes are so sweet. I am your newest follower. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerri, OMG such a cute card love it! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerri! This is such a cute card!! Love it! Would also look FAB with Punny-licious! LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!