Saturday, August 28, 2010

Winter Challenge with My Pink Stamper

I finally made time to escape upstairs to create something. I was having withdrawals to say the least!!! I decided to do a quick Winter project to submit for the Winter Challenge going on at My Pink Stamper's blog. I have been wanting to make a little box since I saw Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels make one during a recent blog hop. I just purchased the Martha Stewart Scoring Board yesterday and I knew my first use of it would be a box. I LOVE BOXES!! I had this cute flourished paper by My Mind's Eye that I wanted to use and it went perfectly with my Cuttlebug's Victoria Embossing Folder. I used Christmas Cheer for the circle ornament and added stickles and a piece of holly ribbon. The circle is attached with popdots.


11 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! (what size is it) The pattern and colors work well. :)

    Terrie B.
    Crafteecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Love the paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling I love the idea of making your project into a box. I love boxes.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo impressed! Looks wonderful! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card. I love circles. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The paper choice is fabulous! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this box!! Does the scoring board come with directions on how to make different sized boxes? I have been wondering if I need one of these, maybe I do, LOL!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you make a BOX ? can you explain ?
    You do lovely work !!!
    I think your so talented !!!
    AFloyd :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!