Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alice in Wonderland was WONDERFUL!

Marcus and I had date night last night and went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3-D. It was part of our 14 year anniversary celebration. Dinner is planned for our actual anniversary date, March 23. We got to Warren a little early so we had great seats. Marcus actually counted the seats to find the middle!! The movie was AMAZING!!! I want to be the Red Queen! My students better be ready because the first one to get in trouble I'm saying "Off with your head!". Johnny Depp was his normal, psychotic self! We loved the story line and the 3-D effects were phenomenal!! Not sure if I would have liked it as much if it weren't in 3-D, but it is a movie I will definately add to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!