Monday, February 7, 2011

Create a Critter Valentine Cards featuring MPS stamps!

I am so excited about these great little Valentine's Day cards. I made them for Karli to take to her friends at daycare and a couple extra for my 2 helpers at school. I cannot take credit for the idea, so I will give credit where credit is due. Pam, over at P-Kay Sunshine Creations made the Cricut Chirp newsletter with her adorable creations. While she added ribbon and computer generated sentiments, I put my personal touch on mine by adding Stickles *my fave* and My Pink Stamper stamps *another fave*. Robyn has created several stamp sets that pair perfectly with the Create a Critter cartridge as well as other cricut cartridges. I used the Punnylicious, More Punnylicious, and Everyday Occasions stamps. Click here to see her retailers and product line. (If you click on a picture you can see them in more detail.)








Recipe for the cards:
  • The base (white cardstock) is cut at 4.25x5.5 (These cards will fit in a standard A2 envelope.)
  • The printed paper (K&Company Specialty Paper Pack) is cut at 4x5.25
  • All critter images were cut at 4 inches.
  • My Pink Stamper sentiments were stamped on scraps of white cardstock and cut down to fit the card.
  • Assorted Stickles
  • Pop dots

Hopefully I will get my class set of pillow boxes made in time for Monday. Oklahoma is forecasted to get another big snow storm on Wednesday. (boooooo!) That means I better hit Hobby Lobby & Michaels TOMORROW on my way home from work!!! Thanks so much for looking and I'd love to hear yoru comments or feedback.

6 comments:

  1. Such adorable CARDS and so different.
    Super cute & HAPPY!! TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all adorable!!! :) Gotta love the stickles and googly eyes!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too adorable! Great JOB!
    We are hosting a create-a-critter challenge on my blog and would love it if you consider joining us - we're looking for people interested in being guest designers, too.

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog looking for Oklahoma stampers. I live in Broken Arrow and am having a stamping/ card making get together on the 20th through splitcoast stampers and thought you might be interested. You can contact me at alyssasmom98@aol.com if interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love these!!! :) So cute! Great job on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these and I love the sentiments. I'm always looking for punny things and the "toad-ally" one cracks me up! Great stuff. :) Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!