Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A couple of Thank You cards

Last week I made 2 different thank you cards for a couple of my birthday gifts. The first Doily Card (pg. 52) is from the Wild Card cartridge. I selected my favorite colors for this card! I used Fit to page for the envelope which was 6" (I think!!). I set my dial at 6" for the rest of the cuts on the card. For the "Thanks" I used the phrase on page 42 and cut it at 1 inch (real dial size selected). This card was made for my sweet neighbors that brought me some Blackberry Wine for my birthday. YUMMO!



I made 2 of the next cards which were made from Create-a-Critter. I used a pre-made card and added the red strip (cut at 2 inches) and the lady bug cut at 3 inches. I love my Martha Stewart Loops punch so much that I had to use it on the top and bottom of the red strip of card stock. I added a little bit of stickles to the heart and spots on her wings. Her antennae was blinged up with my I-Rock. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions. These two cards are off to school with me. One is for the other 4th grade teacher I teach with. She got me a great canvas, monogrammed bag and the other card is for a student that brought me a cable-knit scarf and flowers for my birthday. I love my little ladybug card!! It turned out ADORABLE!!


 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!