I received this award from Gloria over at Girlia's Cards. Many, many thanks Gloria! Her blog has some really great cards, so take a minute and check it out. In accepting this award the recipient must following these guidelines. Thank the person for sending it to you and Link back to their blog. Tell eight things about themselves and pass it along to eight people in return.
Eight things about myself:
1. I love my family. I've been married for 13 years and have a beautiful 3 year old daughter.
2. I have been teaching 4th grade for 13 years.
3. I am about to start graduate school to work towards my masters in Informational Media Education.
4. I got my first cricut about 5 years ago.
5. My New Year's resolution is to be more organized.
6. My favorite food is mexican, with sushi being a close second.
7. I would love to be on stage singing or dancing, but I don't excell in either one.
8. Last, but definately not least I love my Lord!
I would like to extend this award to the following people in no particular order. These ladies are some very talented crafters and I hope you get inspired by visiting their blogs. I certainly do everytime I stop by. Thanks for your inspiration ladies and congratulations!!
1. Robyn at My Pink Stamper (she sparked all of my cricut madness!)
2. Dedrah at Blondies' Creative Place
3. Jean at Jean's Crafty Corner
4. Deb O at To Be is To Do
5. Michelle at Meesh's Pieces
6. Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels
7. Karlee at Karlee Krafts
8. Shelley at Shelley Chic
MCT "Birthday Palooza!"
4 days ago